Check-in: from 3 - 6 p.m.
Check-out: no later than 11 a.m.
Check-in and out takes place at Rytterstuen. If you do not have the option of checking in or out during the timespan, you are welcome to request another time.
Timely cancellation can be made until 8 a.m. (local time) on the day before arrival. If the reservation is canceled later than this, there will be no refund of the amount. Therefore, please remember to cancel well in advance.
For groups of more 8 people or more, there are other applicable cancellation policies. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please be aware of the fact that there may be other cancellation policies when booking via a third party (eg Booking.com).
Payments are made in connection with the booking process via our website (or booking.com). If you book via email or telephone, we accept payment via MobilePay or bank transfer. In these cases, you will receive a confirmation with our terms and conditions as well as payment instructions by email.
We accept most credit cards, including VISA and Mastercard.
Aggersvold consist of a main house, guest wing, equestrian house, stable and barn. All rooms are located in the guest wing. Check-in / out as well as breakfast, common terrace and living room are at Rytterhuset. Stakladen is rented out for events, while the main house is private and closed to guests.
Please park your car in the spaces in front of Stakladen, where there is a sign with parking. In case there are no available parking spaces, there are several parking spaces behind Stakladen. Please observe signage.
For breakfast, you get a simple breakfast consisting of a delicious breakfast bun with accompanying cheeses, butter and jam. It is also possible to have an egg as well as coffee / tea and juice.
Breakfast is served from 8 - 9 a.m. on weekdays and from 8 - 10 a.m. on weekends. Breakfast takes place at Rytterstuen.
Breakfast must be purchased in connection with booking.
Aggersvold is handicap friendly for certain purposes. All rooms have beds on the ground floor, and level-free access can be arranged to all rooms. Key card readers, etc. is located at a height that can be reached by wheelchair users.
We have a single room specially adapted for the disabled, with an extra large bathroom and generally plenty of space in the room, eg for wheelchair users.
However, part of the estate is covered with gravel and / or castle stones, and certain doors do not open automatically.
Should you have any questions about disability accessibility, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you need a taxi during your stay, we recommend using Kalundborg Taxi tel. 59 51 51 51 or Holbæk Taxi on tel. 59 43 43 43.
We definitely recommend that you take a walk in the wonderful forest while staying here.
We emphasize that you must have respect for nature and not least comply with the applicable rules for accessing to the Danish forests.
In short, the following must be observed:
- There is free access to the forest from 6 a.m. to sunset. You must travel by foot and by bicycle only on roads and paths in the forest.
- Please leave the animals alone - they are not used to humans up close.
- Pick up after you and take your garbage with you - otherwise it will affect our animals.
- You are welcome to collect mushrooms, berries, cones, nuts, branches, twigs, moss and lichen, but only if you can reach them from paths and roads. You must approx. assemble a bagful - and only for your own use and at your own risk.
- Do not cut and trim the trees.
- Do not light fires or grill in the woods.
- It is not allowed to spend the night in the forest without permission.
- If you go by bike in the forest, we ask you to take into account passers-by and not least the animals.
- Mountain biking is not allowed.
You can rent bikes while staying here. It costs DKK 100 per bike to have it available for 24 hours. Please note that we require a deposit upon delivery of the bicycle key.
If you want to borrow a bicycle, please contact the staff or contact us by phone +45 30 60 41 03.
You are welcome to bring your dog here at Aggersvold. We have a couple of rooms dedicated to guests with dogs.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you want to bring your dog. We need to know this in advance before you arrive.
We ask you to please respect the following rules in connection with dog stays:
- No dogs are allowed on the estate's indoor common areas, including Rytterstuen.
- Your dog may not stay alone for long periods in your room (however, you may leave your dog in the room while you eat breakfast in Rytterstuen).
- We hope that as far as possible you will not let your dog sleep in our beds.
- If an accident is left behind or we find broken furniture in the room after a visit with a dog, you will be charged a fee.
We also encourage you to have your dog insured for the safety of both the dog and the other guests.
Children are more than welcome here at Aggersvold.
If an extra bed is required, this costs DKK 300 per night.
There is a high chair available in Rytterstuen.
All smoking must take place outdoors. We ask all smokers to respect nature and not to throw their cigarettes in nature.
If the smoke detector is activated in the rooms due to smoking indoors, it will result in a fee of DKK 8,750.
We have free wi-fi in all buildings at the estate.